- Operate under the direction of the Chief Officer when the vessel is working cargo, ballast or tank cleaning.
- Will work on the items in need of attention on deck or in the pump rooms, duct keel and void spaces at such times when no cargo, ballast or tank cleaning operations are being carried out.
- Responsible for lubricating and greasing all deck machinery, rollers, fairleads, etc. this should be regularly performed and recorded as per ship’s maintenance schedules.
- With at least 12 months work experience in rank
- With any tanker vessel experience
- Physically/medically fit
- BS/A Marine Transportation graduate with Master license
- With one year on board experience in position applied and preferably on the same type of ship/vessel
- With ready travel documents
Please bring your:
- Passport and Seaman’s Book (if Available)
- SSS, NBI, Phil health (if Available)
- Certificates of Employment
- Company ID if presently employed